Portadown FC are accepting applications for the role of Head of Ticketing Operations, this will be a paid role and applicants are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV or application and contract details.
This role will see the successful applicant instilled as the Head of Ticketing Operations for Portadown FC. The successful applicant will be expected to control all issues around ticketing including making sure customers are satisfied, set up the next matches on the ticketing website, monitor sales throughout the week and control ticket check-in on a match day, along with managing the operators at the entrance stations to Shamrock Park.
All training will be provided by the current IT team at Shamrock Park as well 2nd line support throughout the season.
- Availability to all Portadown First Team games at Shamrock Park roughly 2 hours prior to kick off up until 30mins after the match has kicked off
- Working knowledge of an Ecommerce site
- Working knowledge of modern IT
- Access to a computer at home
- Good customer service and willingness to help customers
- Openness to learn a new system and take ownership of all Ticketing Operations
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience managing a team of employees
If interested in being considered for this role, please email your CV or application and contact details to email@example.com