Portadown FC are currently recruiting volunteers, specifically for the role of Matchday Music Operator. If interested in the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant must be available for most, if not all, home matches at Shamrock Park and arrive at least 45minutes before the match kicks off
- Applicant must be able to operate music playing equipment (training will be provided)
- Applicant may be required to supply own music at times
- Applicant must be able to liaise with PA Announcer throughout game to Co-Ordinate information delivery
- Applicant must have reasonable knowledge of music required to please all ages
Please note this position is a Volunteer position and the applicant will still be able to watch the match but will expected to work pre-match, half time and post match. Volunteers are key for Portadown FC to run successfully and all volunteers a treated with the upmost respect. There are numerous benefits to becoming a PFC Volunteer, this could be the start of a life long affiliation as a volunteer with the Ports.