Ahead of the big festive Mid-Ulster derby in the Danske Bank Premiership against Glenavon on Monday 27th December 2021 please read the following points that will help make everything run as smoothly as possible.
- Home fans are asked to enter via the old turnstiles (Gate 4) at Rectory Park and make their way to the home stand via the training pitch behind the nets at the Clounagh Park end.
- Please arrive early to the ground as delays are expected due to the sell out crowd.
- Please do not arrive to the game if you do not have a ticket, the game is ticket ONLY with NO cash turnstile available, the game is also SOLD OUT.
- Please have your ticket ready when entering the ground, if it is on your phone/tablet, please make sure your display is on full brightness as this allows the scanner to pick up the QR code quicker.
- If your ticket is on your mobile/tablet, please download or screenshot the e-ticket before leaving as there is no public WiFi to download when at the ground. Although there should be ample Mobile Data, this will save time when entering.
- Please show patience when entering the ground getting your e-ticket scanned and we will make sure everyone can enter Shamrock Park in a safe and timely manner.
- Any supporter found to have flares/fireworks in their possession will not be admitted to the ground and will be arrested immediately by the PSNI on duty on the day and prosecuted to the full extent of the law which will result, if convicted, in a permanent criminal record. They will also face a lifetime ban from Shamrock Park.
- Anyone found to have alcohol in the stand or within view of the playing area will be removed immediately from the ground and could face a permanent ban from Shamrock Park.
- A proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test will be required to enter the clubrooms & boardroom.
- Portadown supporters will have to wait for appox 10 minutes following the end of the match before they can exit the ground, this is to allow the Glenavon fans to disperse and vacate the ground safely.
We also strongly recommend
Lateral Flow Testing – it is strongly recommended that everyone attending a match should take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending
Face Coverings – it is strongly recommended that all those present at a match wear a face covering at all times including staff, club officials and spectators
Transport – those travelling to a match should not share transport with anyone outside of their own household