Ahead of the big festive Mid-Ulster derby in the Danske Bank Premiership against Glenavon on Monday 26th December 2022 please read the following points that will help make everything run as smoothly as possible.
- Away fans are requested to park at the Tandragee Road side of the stadium. No parking will be permitted on the stadium side of the road as this will be the bus drop off point (all coaches to approach from Sloan Street). Please show consideration for residents when parking
- Away fans are asked to enter via the main turnstiles at Mourneview Avenue and make their way to the Away stand via the training pitch at the Glenavon Crescent end.
- Please arrive early to the ground as delays are expected due to the large crowd.
- Please do not arrive to the game if you do not have a ticket, the game is ticket ONLY with NO cash turnstile available.
- Please have your ticket ready when entering the ground, if it is on your phone/tablet, please make sure your display is on full brightness as this allows the scanner to pick up the QR code quicker.
- If your ticket is on your mobile/tablet, please download or screenshot the e-ticket before leaving as there is no public WiFi to download when at the ground. This will save time when entering.
- Please show patience when entering the ground getting your e-ticket scanned and we will make sure everyone can enter Mourneview Park in a safe and timely manner.
- Any supporter found to have flares/fireworks in their possession will not be admitted to the ground and will be arrested immediately by the PSNI on duty on the day and prosecuted to the full extent of the law which may result, if convicted, in a permanent criminal record and an associated Football Banning Order.
- Anyone found to have alcohol in the stand or within view of the playing area will be removed immediately from the ground.