As supporters may already be aware of, Portadown Football Club have future redevelopment plans for Shamrock Park and are committed to transforming the sporting facility into the hub of community sports activity in the town.
To fully share these ambitious plans with our support base and the local community we are having an in-person public event at Shamrock Park on the 2nd March 2023 at 7.30pm where we will discuss:
- Current Status with the Redevelopment of the Ground
- An overview of the online survey and community consultation process: key findings
- A detailed overview of the planned new facilities and why they are needed
- Next Steps and Timelines
- How we plan to keep you updated with progress
- How you can help as supporter / stakeholder
We plan to have representatives from the Clubs Board, Elected Representatives and some of the football staff (players / coaches) at the event, tea, coffee and refreshments will also be served on the night.
If you can kindly RSVP to email@example.com no later than noon on the 1st March 2023 to help us plan for catering it would be gladly appreciated.
This is the start of a journey for the club and we hope to see you on the 2nd March 2023 as we start this next phase in the history of Portadown Football Club.