Ports in the News
- Irish Premiership LIVE goal and score updates from Saturday's games
We have a full programme of games this afternoon including Larne vs Linfield and Crusaders vs Cliftonville
- The Danske Bank Premiership as it happened on Tuesday night
We had five fixtures in the top flight including Ballymena Utd vs Glentoran and Cliftonville vs Dungannon Swifts
- Saturday's Danske Bank Premiership as it happened
The fixtures included Coleraine vs Glenavon and Dungannon Swifts vs Linfield
- Signing up stars key to Portadown progress, says Tipton
Portadown manager Matthew Tipton believes his newly promoted team is not yet ready to muscle in with the league's big hitters, but he's already putting the proper structures in place to ensure there are good days up ahead.
- 'What if I don't want to play on Boxing Day?': Portadown boss Matthew Tipton champions summer football switch
Matthew Tipton wants to have fun in the sun, with the Portadown manager believing that a switch to a summer season would appeal to more than just football fans and boost attendances in the Irish League.
- Goal-scoring hero Jordan Stewart hails 'massive win' for Linfield at Portadown
Jordan Stewart put himself in the running for Goal of the Season after a stunning strike against Glenavon in January.
- Any win will do for David Healy as Linfield open 10 point gap at Premiership summit
David Healy left a windy Shamrock Park relieved that Linfield's Danske Bank Premiership title challenge hadn't been blown off course.
- I have every faith I'll get a big response and a big result from my wounded Blues players, insists Healy
Linfield boss David Healy has admitted there'll be no hiding place when his wounded team face Portadown at Shamrock Park this evening (5.30pm).
- Matthew Tipton: Portadown must now prove we're good enough to play in Premiership
Portadown boss Matthew Tipton has challenged his players to use the remaining games to show they are capable of playing top-level football.
- 'There were Portadown players laughing': Hamilton challenges Glenavon to avenge humiliation as Tipton warns of retaliation for derby 'humpings'
Rival managers Gary Hamilton and Matthew Tipton have sent contrasting messages to their players ahead of what is set up to be another blockbuster Mid-Ulster derby clash.
- Portadown striker Lee Bonis hailed as 'unplayable' after derby day heroics against Glenavon
The sky's the limit for Portadown striker Lee Bonis.
- Ben Doherty doubles up as Coleraine close gap to Linfield with win over Portadown
Coleraine cut the gap at the top of the Danske Bank Premiership to two points as a brace of penalties from Ben Doherty saw off Portadown at The Showgrounds.
- Matthew Tipton satisfied with Portadown's season but targeting rise to 'top end' of Premiership table
Portadown boss Matthew Tipton believes his team is growing to the demands of the Danske Bank Premiership.