Ports in the News
- Ballymena United confirm their sixth summer signing with capture of teenage midfielder George Tipton
Tipton joins Sky Blues after spending past four years with Portadown
- Portadown confirm signing of former Finn Harps midfielder Leo Donnellan
Londoner is Paul Doolin's third capture of the summer transfer window
- Portadown snap up former Middlesbrough forward as part of summer rebuild
Alberto Balde aiming to bring "goals and flair" on his return to Shamrock Park
- Joe Gorman: Fans applaud Portadown decision to cancel signing after backlash over historical ‘Orangemen’ tweet
Portadown fans have welcomed the club scrapping the signing of defender Joe Gorman following a supporter backlash after the deal was announced.
- Lee Bonis’ £100k Larne deal confirmed as Glentoran and Linfield miss out on Portadown striker
Larne have won the race to sign Lee Bonis from Portadown after the two clubs agreed a fee for the coveted 22-year-old striker.
- Ronnie McFall on why Portadown are right to demand top fee for Lee Bonis but how big money presents ‘danger’ to Irish League
Irish League legend Ronnie McFall says Portadown are right to demand a huge transfer fee from Glentoran for striker Lee Bonis.
- Gary Hamilton hails ‘one of the best performances’ of Glenavon reign in nine man derby win over Portadown
After waiting five years to face each other in a festive derby the Glenavon and Portadown fans were treated to little more than five minutes of excitement at a packed Shamrock Park.
- Irish Cup draw: Glenavon host Crusaders in only all-Premiership tie as Linfield welcome Mid-Ulster side to Windsor Park
There will be only one all-Premiership tie in the first round proper of this season's Irish Cup.
- Irish League reaction: Coleraine keeper Gareth Deane hailed for 'world class' save while Ballymena boss David Jeffrey reveals celebration injury
It was a big afternoon of 3pm kick-offs in the Irish League with wins for Ballymena United and Warrenpoint Town while Coleraine and Cliftonville tied 0-0 and Portadown earned a 2-2 draw with Larne.
- ‘I don’t care’: Portadown boss Matthew Tipton paying no heed to relegation talk ahead of Dungannon Swifts tie
Portadown manager Matthew Tipton believes victory at home to Dungannon Swifts today could kick start his side’s season.
- Kevin McKeever was worth his weight in gold in Portadown’s greatest team: Alfie Stewart
Portadown legend Alfie Stewart has paid tribute to former team-mate Kevin McKeever who has passed away, aged 53, describing the midfielder as a ‘gentleman’ and ‘worth his weight in gold’ to the greatest side in the club’s history.
- Irish League Fantasy Football 21/22: How to enter with cash prizes up for grabs in BetMcLean.com Sunday Life competition
You’ve patiently waited as managers up and down the land assembled their squads for the season ahead and now it’s your turn.
- Portadown announce partnership with Premier League side Burnley to aid club's progress
Portadown have announced they have established a new partnership with Premier League club Burnley.